Accessories for video systems – just in case
WAECO PerfectView SWITCH 300
More cameras – simply added to the circuit
Using the switchbox you can connect up to three cameras to one monitor and control them individually! PerfectView SWITCH 300 is compatible with almost any WAECO camera. The cameras can be activated either automatically or manually (e.g. the reversing camera via reverse gear, the side-mounted cameras via the indicator).
- Switchbox for running up to 3 independently controlled cameras from one monitor camera input
- Cameras can be activated either automatically or manually (e.g. rear-view camera via reverse gear, side-mountedcameras via indicators)
- Power consumption: 0.84 watts max. (without cameras)
- Suitable for 12- and 24-volt vehicle electrics
Monitor with 2 camerasThe LCD monitor M 7L has two camera inputs – e.g. for connection of a rear-view camera and a front camera.
Turning 2 into 4 with PerfectView SWITCHThe same monitor, thanks to the switchbox, now with up to four cameras: for example, a reversing camera, two side cameras (one each left and right), and an additional camera to monitor the working area.
WAECO PerfectView VS 400
Video splitter for up to 4 cameras
Functions: full screen, split mode, picture-in-picture, or quad mode
- Shows the video images from up to 4 connected cameras on 1 monitor
- Automatic mode and camera runtimes can be set
- Cameras can be programmed separately; automatic storage of the last setting
- Distance marks for camera 1
WAECO PerfectView REC 400
Digital video recorder
The PerfectView REC 400 video recorder is used for recording video footage in vehicles. The video recorder transmits and saves recordings from up to four cameras. You can view the video recordings directly using the monitor connected in the vehicle, or on a PC. The video recorder features an acceleration sensor which logs all vehicle movements and saves this information together with the video data. Up to four signal generators can be connected to the alarm inputs (e.g. light barriers, movement sensors, switches). When a signal is triggered at the alarm input, the camera channel assigned to it is displayed.
WAECO PerfectView REC 400
- Digital video recorder for video and audio signal recordings
- Compact design, fanless
- 4 camera input
- Integrated accelation sensor
- Position determination by integrated GPS receiver
- Alarm event control
- Storage on SD card (not included)
- PAL and NTSC compatible
- Resolution up to 720 x 576 pixels
- Recording time up to 70 hours (CIF, 15 fps, 64 GB SD card)
- Recording management over PC or internal menu
WAECO PerfectView Accessories
Complete cable kits
Do you want to upgrade an existing reversing video system with a rear-view camera on the trailer? Or are you looking for an easy way to fit a camera-monitor system on a tractor-trailer? No problem. Simply pick the camera or system you want from the PerfectView range. All you need for installation can be found in our two cable kits. System cables, extension cables, connectors – it’s all there and perfectly compatible.
WAECO PerfectView Trailer / Tractor cable kits
- System and extension cable 9102200030 with 6-pole threaded connectors, 10m (Trailer) resp. 20 m (Tractor) cable length
- Heavy-duty spiral cable set SPK 150 9102200031 spiral cable (4 m working length), heavy-duty design, incl. ready-to-use sockets (plug / jack), for towing vehicles with trailer / semi-trailer, especially suitable for commercial applications
WAECO PerfectView Easylink
Vehicle change easy done!
The Easylink monitor mount: Ideal when the monitor is used in several vehicles, convenient solution for the anti-theft protection.